2007年2月4日星期日

わたしは今朝コーヒーを飲みました

The most interesting thing this week about my Japanese study is that when I was reading みんなの 日本語 in Hungarian pastry shop this morning, while enjoying the sour cherry strudel ( too sweet for me though) and espresso, a French guy came to me and said わたしは***です. He thought that I were Japanese so I hurried explaining that I was just begining my study few weeks ago. Having the ability to communicate in several languages is an amazing skill in my mind. Wish one day I could speak both Japanese and French fluently.

3 条评论:

satoza 说...

I like the Hungarian pastry shop... Do you go there often?

By the way, フランス(ふらんす)じんのなまえはなんですか?

Satomi 说...

こんにちは。
わたしは せんしゅうの かようびの くらすに いた TAです。

oh, he must have wanted to speak japanse^^
I have that kind of experience too when I read a English book in japan.

Can you speak French too?
I'm looking forward to enjoy japanes conversation with you ^_^

Minami·Eternal Thinker 说...

To Satomi:

I wish I could speak French...... :)